Tuesday, October 16, 2007

In his visit to Iran Putin strongly warns United States against use of force against Iran. Many Iranians inside and outside Iran fear that US will attack over the suspicions that the Iranian government is secretly trying to develop nuclear weapons.
Iran maybe developing nuclear weapons; Iran's present government maybe one the most unpredictable and insane powers in the world. On the other hand Putin is definitely making these comments for the sake of his government's political and economical benefits.
I don't know if his patronage is a bad thing or a good one!
As my dad always says: "There are snakes in hell from which you may take refuge to a dragon!"
I just know that something or somebody needs to put an end to this madness. Don't ask me who but I hope some one comes to his senses before it is too late!
I don't wish any attacks to Iran, neither do I want to see Iran subject to abuse by an enemy in disguise!
"No cat catches a mouse for the sake of God!" Iranian power holders should know this better. That's how and why they have been hanging on for dear life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll like this:

www.mideastminute.com

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Artmis/Female/31-35. Lives in United States/California/San Jose, speaks English and Persian. Eye color is black. I am a god. I am also ambitious.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Persian, Artmis, Female, 31-35.